Ngo "Svitlo" was founded in 2006 by people who are not indifferent to the importance of civil society in building an independent democratic state. During 16 years of activity, the public organization "Svitlo" has conducted a number of social and charitable projects that had an exceptional postive effect in society.
At the moment, the number of members of the organization has 36 people.
Since 2020, the Chairman of the organization and the Chairman of the Board is Myroshnikov Alexander Pavlovich.
- ‣ Promoting the comprehensive development of civil society.
- ‣ Promoting the comprehensive development of children and young people.
- ‣ Improvement of Ukrainian legislation in terms of improving the legal situation of children and youth.
- ‣ Ensuring the rights of convicts and prisoners.
- ‣ Realization of creative, scientific, sports potential, coordination, assistance and assistance in the educational process for persons from socially unprotected segments of the population, temporarily displaced persons, ATO participants and their families, foreign citizens, stateless persons and refugees.
In pursuance of this goal, the NGO sets itself the following
- - promoting the comprehensive development of children and youth, increasing their role and importance in Ukraine;
- - development of proposals for improving the current legislation of Ukraine in terms of improving the legal situation of children and youth;
- - promoting the development of educational programs for gifted children and youth;
- - informing the population, mass media about the problems of children and youth, ways to solve them;
- - development, implementation and dissemination of scientific, educational and development programs for children and youth;
- - organization and holding of free competitions, excursions and other cultural events for children and adults;
- - providing free consultations on legal, economic and social issues to citizens of Ukraine, foreigners and stateless persons, refugees, convicts and prisoners;
- — conducting free trainings, seminars, and other educational events;
- — holding free scientific conferences, exhibitions, picnics;
- — creation of a database of gifted children and youth, persons in need of social assistance, ATO participants and their families, families of deceased ATO participants.
- — providing free consultations on legal, economic and social issues to citizens of Ukraine,
- - promoting the development of educational programs and programs for advanced training;
- - informing the population;
- - development, implementation and dissemination of scientific, educational and development programs for adults;
- — organization and holding of free competitions, excursions and other cultural events.
- - creation of conditions for the most favorable communication between members of the PUBLIC ORGANIZATION and representatives of international public organizations in order to develop scientific relations, exchange of information and professional experience;
- - assistance in improving the skills of members-scientists of the Public Organization;
- — protection of the rights and interests of members of the Public Organization;
- - cooperation with representatives of other public organizations, state authorities and local self-government, public and state figures;
- - cooperation with foreign legal entities and individuals;
In 2006, the NGO "Svitlo" organized and conducted a number of projects:
- ‣ Permanent charitable project "Help for children";
- ‣ Cooperation with the All-Ukrainian Charitable Foundation "Our Grace", IC 40467665
- ‣ Promotions dedicated to the New Year holidays, The Eighth of March, Children's Day;
- ‣ "St. Nicholas travels through Ukraine"; "Christmas together" (together with "MNS-NU");
- ‣ Project "Development of public initiative in the districts of Kharkiv region" (together with the Ministry of Health "Dumka" and the East European Democratic Center);
- ‣ Kharkiv Barricade (project support);
- ‣ Legal clinic "Svitlo";
- ‣ Development of civil society "Help create the Ministry of Health";
- action in the regional children's shelter for minors "Svitlonosets-hairdresser";
- ‣ competition for the best drawing of the sun in the regional children's shelter for minors "Sun, s sunshine for me";
- ‣ Action "Together for Health" (together with the Main Department of Health of the Regional State Administration);
- ‣ Action "Cultural education of children in difficult life circumstances";
- ‣ Release of the music album of the group "Dogs in Space" and Sergey Zhadan at the expense of the Swedish Grant;
- ‣ Conducting a literary and poetic festival "Hotels of Kharkov" together with Sergey Zhadan;
- ‣ Membership in the Kharkiv Regional Council on Youth Policy;
- ‣ Holding a music festival "Mazepa-fest" together with the NGO "Kharkiv Music League "KhMIL";
- ‣ Conducting trainings in all districts of Kharkiv region on civic initiatives among young people together with the Department for Family and Youth KHODA;
- ‣ Co-organizers of the festival "Dance in Ukrainian";
- ‣ Co-organizers of 3 social theatrical performances together with amateur youth theater "ESTE";
- ‣ Co-organizers of the presentation of the musical collection "Yevshan-potion" together with the Ministry of Health "SVITLO";
- ‣ Organization of a round table on TV in the press center "Maidan Svoboda" to support young music groups.